Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Afterburner kicks in

Just finished my last 50 of day 2. The "quickening" effect has definitely started. Since this afternoon/evening, I've felt SO down, it's just mind boggling. I finally caught on, and realized that it's my system/protection-mechanism reacting to all these positive changes.

As you may know, whenever we make dramatic changes in our lives, our subconscious (aka "inner child") sees that change as a life-threatening situation, although it's anything but. That's what I've been experiencing and still am.

I think it's alright - nothing wrong with it, so I'm just "leaning into it" - allowing myself to feel whichever fear/negative emotion is happening, so that it can pass quickly.

I'm really loving this experiment, and it's only day 2.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment