Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 12 - Causeless Bliss

Today, for most of the day, I experienced what I call "causeless bliss". It really isn't causeless, but it feels that way, since nothing on the outer is happening to explain why I feel amazing - I just do.

I totally get that this is a great indication of the Law Of Attraction (or if you don't believe in that; my subconscious), starting to kick into high-gear from the consistent re-conditioning of my mind.

The Law Of Attraction has a "sticky" effect, in that the more you practice a thought, the easier it is to think it...and in turn, the more things, people, situations, etc will be attracted to one at that same frequency.

The trick now is to keep doing my 50 grateful's 3 times a day even if I feel great. The trap I've fallen into before is to back off once I start feeling good. Of course, then it's always just a matter of time before I end up where I started.

That's why it's so awesome that this blog and the internet is my accountability coach. I love it!

Having said all this, I was just enjoying the bliss today, and I did not do my morning or lunch gratefuls. So to make up for it, I just did a session of 300 things to be grateful for - rampage-style (see my other posts if you don't understand what that means).

Yeah, we're rolling now baby, yeeeeeeeehaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment