Thursday, June 16, 2011

Da explanation

OK, so here's what I've been playing with lately: Instead of sitting and figuring out things that I'm really grateful for, here's how I've done it: I have 1 second to come up with something to be grateful for. It really can be anything - the sky, indoor plumbing, the sun that warms us - you name it.

I basically just rant off one each second in a total rampage of appreciation. The effect this has is that it energizes me something fierce! On top of that, it's gradually starting to make me appreciate things I've never been grateful for.

I have a feeling that if I keep doing this, it will make me start automatically going into appreciation mode wherever I am, as I'm used to picking up random things to be grateful for. It's already starting to work!

This will be very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment